29 Oct 2013

Arsenal Vs Chelsea: Capital One Cup - On Tuesday at 8.45pm - European Football-Naijaswap

Arsenal face off with Chelsea in the carling cup in a London derby

Wenger said: "It will be an interesting game. They have a very large squad so we will know we are playing another Premier League team, and on our side, we are at home. So it will be interesting." 

Asked about the timing of the fixture today, Mourinho said: “My thought is that I have to make a decision, and my answer is the under-21 team will have a very good experience in the Capital One Cup. We play Sunday against Manchester City, and Tuesday against Arsenal when the people decide the fixtures.
“The players have ... two days. It's something I have to accept because I have no other option, but I have to prioritise, yes. The league is more important. After that we go to Newcastle, too, and probably it will be a good chance for the kids to play a good match.”

Arsenal v Chelsea is one of five all-Premier League encounters in the last 16.

No comments:

Post a Comment