27 Jun 2014

Winning a contract, Does it have anything to do with ones age(under age i.e below 18 years), experience and qualification?

I was discussing with a friend of my on this issue, that winning a contract does not have anything to do with the following age, experience and qualification. But he strongly oppose my view I lay down some examples to buttress my point to convince him. But he said that does three thing is a must, you must have undergone before winning a contract.  So to those that are seeing this post do you think my friend is right or wrong drop your comment to know your view on this matter

Like Naijaswap on Facebook.

Like Naijaswapblog on Facebook, on Google plus Naijaswap
Follow us on twitter @Naijaswap. To join our conversation to create a better world.

No comments:

Post a Comment