1 Nov 2013

Davido Planning To Quit Music For Oil And Gas Business


davido_-_1jpg

Davido, the ‘Omo baba olowo, is one artiste that has got lots of money to throw around. From having a rich dad to having a successful career, personal home, fleet of cars and lots of fans.



In a recent interview with a national daily, speaks about his music career, competition in the music industry and his hit song ‘skelewu’.
See excerpts of the interview below:
On competition in the music industry?
“I’m not afraid of competition or the fact that some person will just appear on the scene and take the shine. After all, I did it to some people, so I expect that it is something that must happen to everyone because you can’t be shining forever. But once you are good to others, make good music, have loyal fans, that’s all that matters.”
On Wizkid being a threat or music rival?
“Not at all. The rumour is cool. But I see nobody as competition or threat. God is behind me, so I just go into the studio, do my music and everything is fine. I develop and write most of my songs in the studio.”
soon to start oil & gas business.........

No comments:

Post a Comment